- Confirmation bias :- Your prior (vague) knowledge or beliefs influence your judgement. You think you know this already. because of preconception
- False consensus bias :- Believing your own choice as a choice of group. Overestimating that a large number of people will agree to your judgement
- Recency bias :- You subconsciously believe that the most recently/last heard/discussed idea is the best
- Primacy bias :- You tend to believe/recall what you heard first (may be from a first speaker) is the best. You don’t remember or don’t care what later said because the first speaker made strong points.
- Implicit bias :- You subconsciously choose a set of people to interview, because you are comfortable with them.
- Sunk cost fallacy :- You will tend to keep the same ideas/work/investments, because you already invested in it.
Theme source: UX Design course by Google