It provides prescriptive guidance including the following topics:
- Architecture resources necessary for the deployment, including resources.
- Scalability considerations.
- Availability considerations.
- Manageability considerations.
- Security considerations.
You can register for the event here http://k-mug.net/register. Here goes the flyer I designed for this event:
Sending a mail using Office365 is no big deal. It is just similar to how you send a mail via any SMTP server. But you will have to mind the SMTP host, port number and remember to enable SSL in the code. Here goes the code snippet:
using (MailMessage message = new MailMessage())
message.From = new MailAddress("praveen@YourO365Domain.com");
message.Subject = "test mail";
message.Body = "<h1>test</h1>";
message.IsBodyHtml = true;
SmtpClient client = new SmtpClient("outlook.office365.com", 587);
client.Credentials = new NetworkCredential("praveen@YourO365Domain.com", "passwordhere");
client.EnableSsl = true;
Here it goes… It is always a joy organizing events. Speakers, thank you for accepting my request on speaking engagements.
Date & Venue:
19, August 2017 at Orion India Systems, Kochi Infopark
K-MUG Tech Day – August 2017 – Agenda
1. Implementing bots in real life projects – by Alok R
2. Golang for Beginners by Alvin Zachariah
3. Diagramming the Architecture by Praveen Nair
< Lunch break>
4. Introduction to Machine Learning on Azure by Albin Jacob
5. Kick start ASP.NET Core 2.0 by Anuraj P
6. Increasing Productivity with VS 2017 – by Amal Dev
I am blogging since 2001, and got a permanent home ninethsense.com by 2004. So it is nearly two decades now. But due to poor quality hosting and I was not rich enough to afford the high costs that time, my site crashed N number of times. I was able to restore my site from backups most of the time. But recently, again after a major server crash, I realized that most of the posts became obsolete now as most of my blogging was about technology, so there is no point in keeping those junk.
Now I am on a new hosting plan, seems stable, but with a fresh start. Let me begin (not resume) a new journey. Thank you for the support by reading my blogs.