Do not rename your existing live account to another live account like outlook. You will loose all your previous mails if you come under below categories:
- If your emails were over 270 days old, you may have lost them due to inactivity of the account even before you renamed the account.
- If your account was hacked and the hacker had already deleted emails in your account.
- If the feature Conversation Threading is turned on. You can click here to know more about Conversation Threading. (Please click on Show all link to see all the articles).
- If you use Sweep to schedule a cleanup. Click here to see what Sweep can do.
- If you rename your account to @Outlook.com, a prompt would have asked you – ‘Where do you want to save your emails?’ You will have the option to create a new folder for your old account or save the emails in the Inbox of your renamed account.
I lost all my mails from around year 2000 and forum moderators informed me I lost them permanently. From Google, I found that there are 1000+ poor souls who faced same fate.
Microsoft is known for their backward compatibility and I don’t know why they fails in this. Anyway I am moving out of Microsoft live mail services as I lost trust in them.
Download content for ASP.NET, Office, SQL Server, Windows Azure, SharePoint Server and other Microsoft technologies in e-book formats. Reference, guide, and step-by-step information are all available. All the e-books are free. New books will be posted as they become available.
This is a known issue of Visual Studio 2012.
Microsoft fixed this issue in visual studio 2012 update 1
Here goes the code snippet:
<menuitem header="test" />
The event was a success. All the speakers as well as audience were energetic though out the day.
I thought I wont be getting chance to speak as my session was the last one and most speakers were exceeding their allotted time due to the density of the topics.
Even though Window Azure is just a piece of cake, it is huge when we think about developer perspective. Happy that people were tolerant enough to accept my session even though it was late for the day. Glad I was able to do two Azure demonstrations at least.
Security in cloud is always a concern and discussion point. Even though Windows Azure is not a silver bullet, I feel it is somewhat more secure than the traditional on premises infrastructure and services.
Here is a good read on Windows Azure security aspects.
Below URLs will help you:
For more information about agile practices and the process template click this URL.